Sainte Anne chapel

Retour sur la carte


This chapel was built starting from 1618, on the Mont Pécoulet. At the time, companies of hauls came here to ask for Sainte-Anne’s protection. 

The chapel is open to the public for 3 days per year only: on 18 May (lst day of the Bravades), on 26 July (Sainte-Anne’s day) and on 15 August (Assumption).